Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The 4th of July





Tradition for our family on the 4th of July is something I look forward to every year! Last year I had to work and it broke my heart a little. :)
This year, the 4th fell on a Sunday, so we altered our tradition just a little bit. (Tradition being, get pizza fairly early in the afternoon and spend the whole afternoon and evening in the same spot at the park waiting for the fireworks.) Morgan's sister, Kimberli brought up her grill and we all grilled our own meat and had pot-luck salads and desserts. It was so much fun. (Plus our steaks were way better than any pizza I've ever had!) I did have to work the graveyard that night, but the fireworks got out at perfect timing for me to change into my uniform and go to work just a few blocks away.
I LOVE spending time with family! We missed Morgan's mom and dad, though, Rosemary wasn't feeling well. Everyone else made it.

We also had a Reynolds Family Reunion that weekend at the park. I thought it turned out really well.



1 comments:

Annie Barker July 19, 2010 at 10:05:00 AM MDT  

Love the sparkler pictures, cute!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP