Tuesday, July 20, 2010

What We Did on my Mini--Summer Vacation

I took a few days off work just to spend with my girls this summer. We did something fun every single day and still left time just to be home and relax.

The first day, Morgan was off work too so we went up to Jones Hole to play in the water and have a picnic. That is some COLD water!! Sadie didn't seem to mind though, which is kind of out of character for her. Cydnie was the one who was too cold to get in. (She was right though. I swore I saw an ice chunk floating in it once. ;)  )


We also went to the splash park...
The rest of the days we spent either at the lake or at the Green River sandbar. That place is awesome! Just around the corner from our house, free, and there's never anyone there!! The sand is amazing, too. I've just been too scared to take the camera there. Because the sand is amazing, and it gets EVERYWHERE.
Sadly, I had to go back to work last night, back to the very real world.
But it was way fun while it lasted!

1 comments:

Erica July 21, 2010 at 9:09:00 AM MDT  

Looks like lots of fun. To bad the real world has to get in the way of all that fun.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP