Saturday, February 21, 2009

homemade gifts

Here's how it works-the first 5 people to leave a comment on this post will receive, at some point during the year, a handmade gift from me. What it will be and when it will arrive is a total surprise! The catch is that you must participate as well-before you leave your comment here, write up a pay it forward post on your blog to keep the fun going. Then come back, let me know you're going to play, and sit back and anticipate the arrival of your gift! Remember that only the first 5 comments will receive a gift from me, so be quick!"This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!2. It'll be done this year (hopefully sooner than later.)3. You will have no clue what it is going to be.4. What I make, may be strange. Who knows!

I love this idea!!!

6 comments:

Wonderland Girl February 21, 2009 at 4:07:00 AM MST  

PS I will be away from my computer (or, more accurately work's computer) until Monday so make sure you post it on your blog and leave me the message; I won't be able to check up on you!! :)

email your mailing address to wonderlandpearls@yahoo.com

Kandice February 21, 2009 at 8:48:00 PM MST  

I am super super lucky, because I think I have found like 4 people doing this and I have been the first to comment. OF course I will pay it forward on my blog....so check back soon!

Greco6 February 22, 2009 at 4:01:00 PM MST  

ok..this does sound fun!! So.... I'll be number two. And I'll pay it forward.. just let me know what to do. love ya

Janice February 27, 2009 at 10:54:00 PM MST  

Hello!! I have done this on my blog also. Don't sign me up though because I am already working on the gifts I need to do for my ladies. Just wanted to leave a note so you knew I dropped by. Your blog is cute. Thanks for letting me come by. I'll come visit again. Have a great weekend.

Mindy March 8, 2009 at 8:03:00 AM MDT  

Yea #3! Count me in :)

Heidi March 14, 2009 at 2:13:00 PM MDT  

I won't be doing this, at least not right now, so don't count me in. But I wanted to wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... I hope you had a great day (although I have it on good authority that you worked your birthday---bummer!!!) Thanks for the talk the other day.. I just may manage.....

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP