Sunday, January 31, 2010

Cop Theme Party

I love a party. I love to plan a party. And I love to throw a party. So when my sister-in-law called and said we were going to be having a little party for my brother-in-law, Troy, who just finished POST, oh man my head started spinning! If I didn't only have 3 days and a limited budget, it would've been even more...well, over the top. Someone has to go over the top, right? It's my job. :)


I um, borrowed this tape from an officer who will remain nameless.

Then we made a crime scene.



This is Sadie, if you know her, you can figure out that that was me being silly and I did her braids. Everyone thought it was a bunny. But it made me laugh. Oh I had so much fun!!






What's a cop party without donuts?



And a urine analysis. I drew lines on the plastic cups and we had lemonade. :)

We ate dinner and played cop-themed pictionary. Which I didn't get any pictures of because I was too busy having fun with my family! (I wanted to have an obstacle course with like the tires and a donut-eating contest and then like a target shoot but I only had 3 days! Next time, right?

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP