Saturday, January 23, 2010

How I'm Trying To Be Super Mom...

In my spare time.


1. Let the kids run wild unattended in Wal-Mart.


2. Make the coolest waffles ever w/ the coolest waffle maker - those flip ones! Truth be told, I had a lot more fun cooking them than I did eating them.







3. Make awesome playdough cookies on a holiday out of school. Let your kid wear the ugliest yellow dress you've ever seen in your life.





4. McDonalds. Duh.


I keep telling my kids not every mom makes playdough cookies. I keep telling my kids not all moms get to take their kids to McDonalds. I keep telling them I'm awesome. I just think, like everything else, it's in one ear and out the other. :)

3 comments:

Annie Barker January 23, 2010 at 9:14:00 AM MST  

Oh pleas.... you already are super mom you don't have to try! :) Work, cute happy kiddos, beautiful clean house. Ya do it all. I tell my kids: "Sorry, I know I'm a mean mom but NO! you can't play in the McDonald's playroom!" Oooh...I am a mean weirdo germ freek...member me at IKEA.Yeah. My poor kids. So excited to see ya on Mon!!!!

Candace January 24, 2010 at 2:49:00 PM MST  

LOL. They'll appreciate you when they're older. I just keep reminding myself of that.

Ramanda January 24, 2010 at 8:56:00 PM MST  

I think you are THE super mom! If your girlies need convincing you can just send them over to my house and they will be singing your praises in no time! I wanna be like you when I grow up ha ha!

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP