Friday, May 7, 2010

Sadie's Dance Performance

Today was Sadie's school dance performance.  It was soooo cute! I could not stop smiling watching how cute she was. She was always smiling shyly at us and she was very concerned about standing exactly on the piece of tape designated for her. :) She did awesome!!

(These pictures suck because I forgot my good camera at home. I am grateful I had one though!)










And she hula-hooped like a champ through one of the songs! (She was far away and we couldn't get a picture of it.) When we got home I told her to show me some more of that hula hoop madness and she showed me that she can not only pat her head and rub her belly WHILE hula hooping, she can ALSO do the chicken dance WHILE hula hooping!! I've never seen aything like it! She ROCKS! :)

0 comments:

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP