Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Serious Problem

The other day I was in my bedroom doing something and I turned to go back into the kitchen when I realized, I have a SERIOUS attention span problem.
This was all over the floor outside my bedroom door:

From making these:
This was all over the kitchen table:

From making these:

(LOVE THEM! :)) I'll probably be wearing one every day for quite a while.

I had cakes in the oven, on the counter, and still more batter in bowls.
I had this misc mess all over the counter in the kitchen:
Let's see...what do we have here...candy for snacking, mail, library books, and party favors...

Not to mention the literal MOUNTAINS of laundry I had piled inside and in every direction outside of the washer.


With honest-to-goodness Nothing to Show for this mess. Except maybe for more mess.  Seriously.
When I went into the laundry room to get some tape, but when I got there, put some more laundry in swept the floor where I could see a dirt pile, turned around and left without the tape, I just started to laugh. I have problems.

2 comments:

Annie Barker May 26, 2010 at 10:11:00 PM MDT  

Oh my heck I do that every single minute of the day!:) I just love how cute your house still looks even with things strung out here and there. Cute hair clips.

ps I am going to try to recreate that yummy cupcake you gave me. I loooooved it! Thanks again.

the meyersons July 9, 2010 at 7:40:00 AM MDT  

That's a lady who is having fun.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP